Friday, 10 February 2017

Looking through the window....

So after much thinking I decided it was time to re start a blog again. I found after a while of not blogging I missed it! And I really like having a place where all my pages and creating endeavours can be all in one place. I have also started and instagram account just for my work as well which you can find on the side of the blog.
 My son says I am moving into the new age of technology. I did assure him that being 40 wasn't old and I did know how to use a computer!
So without further ado mt page.
 Title is...Please smile! Why is it that teenagers ( yes! how did I became old enough to have a teenager) refuse to smile? Grunt yes...smile...nope 




The inspiration for this page was this photo from the Hobbycraft twitter account...


I loved the top right hand sewing frame...I am a big lover of colour so this really stood out to me.
Here are some close ups



 Also I am now having to edit my photos using different software! still getting used to that!






Supplies used:
Cardstock- Papermania
Stickers- Jellibean soup label stickers summer red raspberry soup
Maggie Holmes - bloom
Wooden words - Jellybean soup
Lettering - AC thickers 
October afternoon 
Heart sticker and enamel dots - no idea...lost the packaging!!!!


Until next time!

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. You were always a favourite scrapper ... I'm glad you are back creating again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. This is one fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I am so glad you stopped by my blog, and that you are scrapping again. I have always been a huge fan. You do such beautiful work, and have so much talent to share. This page is beautiful! It's great to have you back on the scrappy scene. I added the link to your blog on my blog sidebar so that I can keep up with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm glad you are back and that I found you this time around. You are so very talented! Beautiful page. Sometimes I dream of getting rid of my scrapping room and all of the stuff that goes with it. I did pack it away once for almost a year. But I always come back to it eventually. I haven't created since December. Soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you're back! You still create the most beautiful stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bright, happy page! Hoping you enjoy taking up scrapbooking again :).

    ReplyDelete